Stunting of any sort thread!

chefwill

i had to turn my laptop over to the side but, that freakin awesome. i just started popin wheelies on my CBR.. cant wait to get it up on my FZ8.

b-eock

So I have no headlight right now since the "professionals" at the local shop screwed up my wiring. They left hoses in the wrong place and wires loose, left a nut off, and got grease and scratched my handle bars up -_- Soon enough I hope to have the money to get Rabbitman to do a retrofit for me. Right now, its total street fighter though. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Jacek3743

So I have no headlight right now since the "professionals" at the local shop screwed up my wiring. They left hoses in the wrong place and wires loose, left a nut off, and got grease and scratched my handle bars up -_- Soon enough I hope to have the money to get Rabbitman to do a retrofit for me. Right now, its total street fighter though. Haha

haha, like this?

b-eock

Yup. I rode around like that before and after work. Haha.

iheart2drift

I noticed that after I uploaded guys. I'm sorry. My mom recorded it...

Really? I can't even get my mom to look at a picture of my bike without her lecturing me on how dangerous they are.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Major Bummer, my Mother rides the hardest in the family, she kinda gets mad when I do rollies and stuff because "I'm wasting an entire day of work for 5 minutes of fun" but the other stuff she just tells me I'm only doing that since I can't keep up with her anyways

Def, have done the no headlight rides a time or two but of my own actions rather than my shops.

Last edited:

DanS

Commuter
Really? I can't even get my mom to look at a picture of my bike without her lecturing me on how dangerous they are.
Every Sunday I call my mother, and every Sunday I get the "motorcycle lecture"... I'm 46 years old... You guys will appreciate it one day if you don't already

b-eock

OP updated with a new video, somewhat better stunting. Some standups, longer stoppies. better control

cambo

Avid Rider
looks awesome man...was watching it with the wife

she goes, "don't you dare try to do this too"

I go, "oh no master, I don't dare try to stunt without master's permission"

b-eock

Just be safe please. I don't wanna be responsible legally or conscious wise for someone being hurt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tango59

The FZ8 makes me wanna do fun stuff too but "Why the **** did I do that" reminds me to save it for a beater dirtbike.

b-eock

I pop lot stuff in 1st. Anything one highways, 2nd-4th depending on speed.

I have a Yamaha Engine guard. Gonna get some Axel and fork sliders soon. Just with wheelies, don't let yourself go too far back. The sub frame will snap. Period. And stoppies just let off off the brake. Those are harder to control as you've only got one control, wheelies you have throttle and brake.

b-eock

Guess what I got guys?

So guess what I got guys? I'll give you a hint, it's what I promised and more! As soon as I get the footage, I'll post it up for you guys! Until then, guess and I will tell you if you're right!:D

BigOleChalupa

I pop lot stuff in 1st. Anything one highways, 2nd-4th depending on speed.

I have a Yamaha Engine guard. Gonna get some Axel and fork sliders soon. Just with wheelies, don't let yourself go too far back. The sub frame will snap. Period. And stoppies just let off off the brake. Those are harder to control as you've only got one control, wheelies you have throttle and brake.

With the Yamaha engine guard, does it protect the clutch/brake levers in a tipover?
Cheers
BIGO

Landin

Here´s some stunts from Sweden =)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tv6o2nD5to]Pimpstar Stunt Jam 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

b-eock

OP updated, new vid. Highway. Local Bike night. Having fun! Got what I promised y'all finally. Sorry it took so long!