Stock turn signal question

Shorted

So both my front and rear turn signals are working fine,however, the front are on at all times and get brighter when using the turn signal. The rear ones only come on when using the turn signal. This is not normal operation,is it? It just doesn't look right. Btw, I just installed a rear fender eliminator but its the Yoshimura which uses the stock turn signals.

FZ8Ryder

I thought someone would have jumped in and answered by now but seeing as how no one has I will ;) .
The front indicators double as running lights and that is why they are always on like that. Don't worry it's normal and your bike is working fine. Hope this helped.

Shorted

I thought someone would have jumped in and answered by now but seeing as how no one has I will ;) .
The front indicators double as running lights and that is why they are always on like that. Don't worry it's normal and your bike is working fine. Hope this helped.

It sure did, thanks!

tri dude

+1 totally normal. :rockon:

RD GUY

To Shorted, I too don't like the front running lites, simpley unplug the running light lead and put some electrical tape or a piece of shrink wrap on them problem solved,worked for me .

Shorted

To Shorted, I too don't like the front running lites, simpley unplug the running light lead and put some electrical tape or a piece of shrink wrap on them problem solved,worked for me .

I might just do that, thanks!

Bajaedition

seems there is a DMV requirement for front running lights on road vehicles, but there is none for rear running lights. Go figure.