Stock take offs

14interceptor

I have some stock stuff:left and right driver and rider foot peg assemblys complete...fly screen..hugger..rear seat..mirrors..stock rear fender without turn signals..bar ends....make offer on all or any one item....will split up all pieces....have stock muffler also but shipping ain't cheap....id price that low....bike is a 2013 and all parts are in excellent condition.....add r/l levers to the list as well

Last edited:

Mikz86ta

Oh OK, it's the painted gauge cover. I was looking for the accessory OEM add-on fly screen that sits a Lil higher and goes on over top the stock peice. No worries

14interceptor

Bump.....have a tank shroud to add to mirrors screen hugger rear pegs rear seat...front fender...a few other things....2013 model

bandit

I need passenger pegs with the mounting brackets,fly screen,mirrors,and brake and clutch levers. Are these still available? A ground hog or woodchuck depending where you're from decided to commit suicide by fz8 :D

bandit

sorry for the delay. $150.00? (For the passenger pegs with brackets,fly screen,mirrors,brake and clutch levers)