Stock mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeñorJack

El Guapo
my right one is scratched. but if you want them, that gives me an exuse to get rid of them. I can send them with my headlight

cambo

Avid Rider
Chad,

I've got mine, come pick them up, that'll give you an excuse to come down to rockville!

As far as nuts and bolts that went with it...I'll try to dig that up...not sure if you need thsoe.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
SeñorJack said:
my right one is scratched. but if you want them, that gives me an exuse to get rid of them. I can send them with my headlight

Chad,

I've got mine, come pick them up, that'll give you an excuse to come down to rockville!

As far as nuts and bolts that went with it...I'll try to dig that up...not sure if you need thsoe.

Well, I only need one set. Jack, if you want to save the money in shipping, you don't have to send them. Ty has his. I will need the hardware, but if you don't have it, I am sure a trip to Lowe's will solve it. You know that I don't need an excuse to come down there other than to see you guys!

e11charlie

If you don't end up getting those I have mine in near perfect condition. Just pay for the shipping and their yours.

ssky0078

I used the fz8 mirrors on my fz1. All you need is the cluth perch and the master cylinder (you can drill and tap the fz1 or I ordered a 2012 fz8 master).

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Thanks guys for the responses.

I used the fz8 mirrors on my fz1. All you need is the cluth perch and the master cylinder (you can drill and tap the fz1 or I ordered a 2012 fz8 master).

I actually got the MC and perch from someone when he was parting out his bike. I ordered some mirrors that have LED turn signals in them, so I no longer have a need for the FZ8 mirrors. If I do, I can just ask Cambo, since he is pretty close to me, I can just run down and pick them up. Thanks again everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.