Step up, BC riders!

blues hurler

Great! Anyone ever get together or anything? I'm still fairly new to the province and looking for advice on routes, hanging out once in a while, maybe even some camping advice. Thx.

slowkey

yeah coffee in the next couple of weeks (insuring the bike next week)

I'm an old fart who live out in the east valley (Hope) so I have no idea of a scene :confused:

blues hurler

Ha! I'm an old fart too, but i do some freelancing for Motorcycle Mojo so I'm always sniffing around for story ideas. Coffee sounds good. I just got my insurance on Monday so when you're ready, just lemme know. Is Hope out past Abbotsford? That's as far east as i've been (for the bike show).

slowkey

yeah I'm originally a Vancouver boy but moved out here a few years ago.

Hope is about an 1hr 45 from N.Van

I run down valley quit a bit once I get the beast insured so I'll give you a PM in the next couple of weeks

fadetoblack

I also have an fz8, I'm in Chilliwack. Have a ton of ride routes, a lot of times we head to the states. Check out BC sports bike website... just beware people aren't as friendly or helpful as those here.

Bill

I'm in Langley , just bought it a few months ago , weather is getting better , insurance goes on soon , let me know if you want to hook up for a ride
Bill

howattzer

I am up in Kamloops, riding a 2011 Fazer 8.

BCSportbikes dot com has some group rides posted, but of course nothing FZ8 specific.

I'd be happy to do a run, meet between Hope and Cache Creek or something. The Canyon is a favourite of mine, Hope Princeton good too.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Langley here too. Will be putting the insurance on the bike soon. Maybe a group to Harrison or something.:D

Vhutchinson

Any saskatchewan riders in the group ? Or has the recent insurance hike scared everyone off ?

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

blues hurler

insured today

god I hate ICBC $550 for 6 months!!

any weekend or Friday is good for me

Fridays are good for sure. Often have stuff with the family on weekends. I just have to get spring service and I'll be ready to roll.

Insurance out here is killing me. Much more expensive than Ontario.

Are there folks who are up for week-day rides? I can do the odd weekend, but I can make more availability through the week. I'm up to ride just about anywhere, as I've been just about nowhere so far! I did ride out to the aviation museum last week in Langley, just for something to do, and had a piece of cherry pie.

Last edited: