SQUID IF I EVER SAW ONE

Primo87

So I was visiting family in Pennsylvania about two weeks ago and was talking with one of my cousins about buying a bike and how it was a good Idea, granted he's 19 and my uncle is not so fond of the idea, but were working on it. As we carry on hes showing my pictures of bike hes liked as hes been looking at, as I am going through his phone I find this picture and just start laughing. Im not %100 but im pretty sure shes talking on a cell phone.

I thought it was funny and wanted to see if any one else had some good squid pics they'd like to share

NoNine4me

So I was visiting family in Pennsylvania about two weeks ago and was talking with one of my cousins about buying a bike and how it was a good Idea, granted he's 19 and my uncle is not so fond of the idea, but were working on it. As we carry on hes showing my pictures of bike hes liked as hes been looking at, as I am going through his phone I find this picture and just start laughing. Im not %100 but im pretty sure shes talking on a cell phone.

I thought it was funny and wanted to see if any one else had some good squid pics they'd like to share
I have seen this kind of thing around my area, usually Harleys, sometimes bicycles. Dang.:eek:

master paper clip

My friend started texting on his phone one time on a ride, I came up next to him and gave him a punch in the shoulder for it, hasn't done it since

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
Dude!! My wafrican friend was just talking this week about only seeing large black women riding Hayabusas! (my wafrican friend is white and from South Africa). I will have to send this picture to him to get a laugh out of him.

F

fz8kansas

That's one of the things I like about riding, being disconnected. Just me, the wind and engine sounds and the io10t around me!

FZ8Panda

Many squids around my area but I don't think I've ever seen someone on the phone while riding... that takes squidding to a whole new level.. wow. I got nothing against squids though. It's their lives and choice.