Spark Plugs and Warranty

D

DJK1505

Hell yeah man!!!!! My buddy and I were heading out to play, I swore that was an 8 and kept telling my buddy "there's the first 8 i have seen on the road." We are going to have to hook up and go for a ride some time.

Well got my bike back, they scratched the hell out of it, numerous scratches on the tank, case covers, tail section, he screwed up my throttle, and gas tank cover. I had to fix that before I could even leave. I dont care, I turned in my complaint ot Yamaha, and the BBB. I have also posted on Craigslist my experience. They post on Craigslist all the time, so I will just reply to their posts with my story. I live on Craigslist so I see them all the time. If you are ever in Manassas, Va do not go to Colgan Powersports. If you need something and you are around hit me up and I will help you out 1000 times better than this POS dealer!!!!!

DJ

the borg

Thanks for the warning. I do most of my business with Loudoun Motorsports and have never had a problem (fingers crossed). Manassas Honda isn't bad either, their only problem is they have no inside storage for bikes brought in for service.

D

Deleted member 438

That dealer really screwed you. Are they going to be fixing the all the other damage they did?

D

DJK1505

Man, I am never taking a bike back to ANY dealer. When I purchase another bike new I will make a deal and never be back. I can not stand how this went down. But, I have my bike back, just got home from a 300 mile ride. Had a great day on her, 300 miles of Virginia/ West Virginia mountain back roads! I love my bike!!!!!!

AND I hit 10K this afternoon

But I have my bike back, I will ride the piss out of it until something else happens and then the head is coming off, Im doing whatever I want to the engine and head, and painting as well.

C

calscrazy

i love riding up in west virginia/virginia but the boss won't let me bring the bike anymore to her family's house.

you are a smart enough guy to hell with the dealer just do it yourself!! glad you finally got it back.