sold my FZ8...

dannyviking02

So i sold my fz8 and totally jumped on a 2012 GSXR1000. Yah, the 0.0% apr was my catch, compared to what i paid for the fz8 (7.5%).

plus, its a super bike, what can i say?

SO I have a couple OEM parts if u guys need them.. Ill sell them for really cheap, dirt cheap. don't care.

Exhaust
handlebars
tail light
footpegs
mirrors
oem rear bidgestone tire with less than 500 miles
oem brake and clutch levers
front turn signals.

let me know if you guys are interested

LitzerSki

If they're the driver footpegs, I'd be interested in snagging them off of you. Let me know what you'd want for them.

dannyviking02

thanks

the gsxr1000 is amazing!

the FZ8 helped me get used to the power of a liter bike, no lie.

but yes i have all those stock parts. if you guys need them, just pay for shipping and they are yours.

kuwaiyert

Heheh... im goin the opposite way downgrade from gsxr1000 to fz8... Anyway my gixxer is already time to go n fz 8 give much comfort riding posture compare to my x-gixxer.. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wieb27

Heheh... im goin the opposite way downgrade from gsxr1000 to fz8... Anyway my gixxer is already time to go n fz 8 give much comfort riding posture compare to my x-gixxer.. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Same here. After going through an 04 R1, 09 R1 and then an 09 R6 I had enough of that riding position. While fun to ride/own, they're street legal track designed bikes not made for comfort. I couldn't be happier on the FZ8.....well unless I had a Hypermotard. Maintenance intervals on those are killer though.