So my bike was stolen

npeifer2308

Damn man sorry to hear that, hopefully she will turn up somewhere or at least your insurance will buy you a new one.

This makes me think I should buy an alarm/GPS for my baby...

Rotaryknight

because of this thread....I went and bought a scorpio i800 last night. Seeing how this goes, I will get the Scorpio Ride system in two months for GPS.

schmittz

The whole craigslist thing works, my cousins honda got stolen, three weeks later, body panels and stuff started popping up on CL. Called up the guy, made it seem like we were interested, and rolled out 20 deep in 6 trucks. Crashed through his pretty white fence and kicked the door in, my cousins car was up on jackstands in the kids garage. Fun times. Btw, check nj craigslist, thats where the m/c theifs are usually from.

lexstar828

It was just taken half an hour ago in front of my house, called the cops filed a report. I'll keep the site posted on what I'll have to go through with insurance, just so people will know what to do in the future if it ever happens to them. Other then that, i want to say thank you to the forum ive spent countless hours and days on the site doing research. Hope you guys get to enjoy ur 8's in this change of weather...

There's one posted without a title https://newyork.craigslist.org/que/mcy/5500504181.html

For parts. Yours?