Small flyscreen BEHIND headlight assemby?

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone else feels this way, but I've been looking at windscreens, and can't get myself to like any of them, and wonder why everyone insists on screens that attach on on TOP of the current location.

Am I crazy to think these look weird? I've always felt like adding the flyscreen or one of the givi ones makes the "head" of the bike too big and weird looking. like it doesn't belong. God forbid the puig doublebubble. YUCK!

Cuz this:

reminds me of this

and this..holy ugly piece of crap reminds me of this...

Would something like this, just be too much to ask for? Or would the windscreen not protect as well? I know for sure it'd be blockin the speedo, but the plastic is clear?! Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Hey you can make your own. Check out my thread called my custom mods.

will are you the guy that made the form out of sheet metal and then made a Pexi one? I think I saw your video and it looks GREAT! What do you think about collaborating, or taking a custom?

MikeC

Weekend Rider
What do you have in mind?

I'm pretty saavy with photoshop, maybe I could put together some ideas, or ghetto schematics dimension it and then send it out to you?

Are we limited to corner bends with the pexi? Or can it have compound curves too?

Wilhelm

If I can come up with a mold I would be willing to give it a try. Ill give it some thought. Lets see what you come up with.