Slimey Crud Run

H

Hoover

The Crud Run is this Sunday. I will be at The Club Tavern in Middleton at 8.30am for breakfast. If you are planning on making it, pm me your phone# and we can arrange a meet. I know a few of you have expressed interest.
The ride is now "unofficial" as the number of bikes made it impossible to control.
Hwy M and P. just west of Madison is the start point and it goes to Leland. There is no official route or time. The parking lots at the start are normally full by 10 ish.
Weather is not going to be too bad. Overnight Sat is low 30's, highs Sun mid 50's.
Bring a camera. The amount of cafe racers, Ducati's and vintage bikes is amazing.

H

Hoover

Turned out to be a great day. Unfortunately, I am just not healthy enough to do a full days ride yet. Made it out to the start point and snapped a few pics.

C

Camo

People actually wear chaps in the US?
Looks like a big turn out.
Can you tell me what the single seater above the 1198 is mate?

H

Hoover

People actually wear chaps in the US?
Looks like a big turn out.
Can you tell me what the single seater above the 1198 is mate?

That is the new Ducati Monster Diesel mate. And it is fucking stunning!!

BIGpanda

That goldwing in the last picture is running a street sedan rear tires. BELIEVE IT!

Went to the darkside.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoNDo7o1d6Q"]Going to the Darkside with a KUMHO RF on a GL1800 Goldwing - YouTube[/ame]

C

Camo

That is the new Ducati Monster Diesel mate. And it is fucking stunning!!

Looks like it should have mounted machine guns! I'll have to look it up, I got a semi when I saw it lol

trixster8

Sorry we didn't make it up there Hoover, we were looking forward to it. But riding in those temps for 2 hours just to make the starting point didn't sound very enjoyable. We'll definitely have to plan something, maybe a Midwest meet in Madison! I know there are a bunch of us, it would be great to all get together.

D

Deleted member 438

That aprilia looks amazing and I hear they are amazing to ride as well. Thanks for sharing, bro!

C

Camo

I test rode the aprillia earlier in the year, amazing bike but only really built for a small rider.

BIGpanda

Too bad it's not actually a diesel engine, now that would be stunning/ Nothing special about it now, just some lame logo and some paint. Woohoo!

Rgraphic

First two from the meet up/starting point and the last shot is in Leland,WI. Had a great time riding with Hoover and the group.

*Sorry i have no idea how to upload pictures correctly to a forum

H

Hoover

First two from the meet up/starting point and the last shot is in Leland,WI. Had a great time riding with Hoover and the group.

*Sorry i have no idea how to upload pictures correctly to a forum

Easiest way is to open a photobucket account and upload from there mate.