Skidmarx Bellypan

leemondo

please do! very interested. seems affordable, what was your total cost after shipping etc?

I got it with a 10% discount code so all in including shipping (within uk) was £82.15 .... bargain!

This month the deal is free u.k shipping....not sure what the international deal is though.

leemondo

very nice, it's almost a half fairing.

It does look like that :) but i think the FZ1 Rad guards fill the gap and make it look fuller!

I saw this pan on a white bike and it looked ugly and cumbersome being white on black, but with it being black on black it looks sweet..... (obviously in my opinion) :D

[]V[]addog

It does look like that :) but i think the FZ1 Rad guards fill the gap and make it look fuller!

I saw this pan on a white bike and it looked ugly and cumbersome being white on black, but with it being black on black it looks sweet..... (obviously in my opinion) :D

Yeah I have the fazer with the half fairing and I wanted to put the fz1 rad guards on, but I dont think they would fit :(
but its a nice agresive look.

its amazing what a couple small peices can do tot he looks of these bikes.

leemondo

Yeah I have the fazer with the half fairing and I wanted to put the fz1 rad guards on, but I dont think they would fit :(
but its a nice agresive look.

its amazing what a couple small peices can do tot he looks of these bikes.

Are the fz8 fazers not the same set up with fairings as the FZ1 then?...pretty sure they will fit.

I prefer the subtle looks and at present i am struggling for an exhaust that i like....hence the standard can...

I have tried the Mivv Shotgun...man thats loud plus a SP engineering pipe and just cant get the look that i want. :(

Think i am swaying towards the Vance and Hines CS One Blackout:-

Vance & Hines New Product Release - Super Streetbike Magazine

love the black look! :)

tri dude

Super nice look that totally changes the look of the bike!!! Love it... But the name of the company "Skidmarx" blows chunks - what were they thinking?????

[]V[]addog

damn man! that looks sick! just covers up some of the loose bits! I think this is my new top contender! thanks for all the pics of angles too

and it is not more expensive than the OEM tiny little piece. 230 (CAN)
I contacted them to ask about shipping to canada first, lol.

PS:the fazer is similar to the fz1 but the fairing coems down lower to the to of the radiator... so the top fin wouldnt fit... maybe i could mod it...

Jwood9

NICE!!! This is awesome ive been waiting to find a non stock belly pan! Ermax didnt do it for me but this looks unique. Anyone with experience with this product could you tell me if you can still see the oil window?

leemondo

NICE!!! This is awesome ive been waiting to find a non stock belly pan! Ermax didnt do it for me but this looks unique. Anyone with experience with this product could you tell me if you can still see the oil window?

Can't visibly see the window with the pan on... (you can pull the bellypan out a bit and it is then visible )... but you could always drill a 30mm hole in the side of the pan to view.

I will post a pic of it in the morn with it pulled out slightly. :tup:

[]V[]addog

And according to my calculations this is about 130$ USD correct?

I contacted the company that sells them about shipping.
95 of their dollars times 1.6 for CAD dollars!
Uhg! This will end up costing more than OEM
Looks hello of alot nicer though