Shortly Gp anyone?

FastZ8

Shorty Gp anyone?

I am currently thinking of buying a shorty exhaust something like the radiant cycles exhaust to slip on an run around town every now and then when I feel like being obnoxious. I am also considering an idea on making a custom adjustable type baffle for it something like this. http://www.harleychatgroup.com/forums/showthread.php/37744-Drag-pipe-adjustable-baffles So maybe I can tone it down just a tad and maybe get it to where I can run it more often and get a little more back pressure with it.The main reason I want one is because I like the short look of them and I like the way the bike sounds with it.
What do you guys/girls think? Another note if anyone has one laying around they took off I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands...lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Suave96

I had it on mine and I love the way it looks. It really wasn't too loud for me but my wife hated it plus it had an exhaust smell that I didn't like. I probably would have kept it if I knew how to quiet it down a bit. Waiting on the all black Coffman to arrive.

FastZ8

I had it on mine and I love the way it looks. It really wasn't too loud for me but my wife hated it plus it had an exhaust smell that I didn't like. I probably would have kept it if I knew how to quiet it down a bit. Waiting on the all black Coffman to arrive.

I'm going to buy one...I ran mine a couple of times with open exhaust and I think it sounds pretty wicked...just a little too messy...I disabled the a.i.s and I'm hoping if I can get one of these and maybe make a small baffle for it that I can make it sound just right for what I'm looking for.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk