Rizoma Action Indicators, do i need resistors?

shredz87

Hey i'm new to the forum, I just bought a brand new 2012 FZ8 and wanted to do the rizoma action indicators, I just need to know if I need to add resistors to them given that the electrical current of LED bulbs is different than the standard indicators. I dug really far back and couldn't find anything on this, so if it is an old thread I apologize.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
First off Welcome and Congrats on the new bike! My understanding is the rizoma's come with built in resistors. I would hook'em up and see.

H

Hoover

If not, Lockhart Phillips makes relay for leds. Plug n play and cheap. Much easier than resistors.

Ben1105

I just installed ebay indicators for front and rear, they flash faster then the stock ones did, will this cause any problems without putting them back to stock speed?

W

WARPTH

I just installed ebay indicators for front and rear, they flash faster then the stock ones did, will this cause any problems without putting them back to stock speed?

Wont cause any mechanical/electrical issues, so nothing to worry about there. Only concern would be a legal one for your state/country.