rich people are crazy

pigdog

a buddy of mine wants to trade his bike for my 71 ford f100. i don't know what to say except ok
there was supposed to be an image. did it wrong again

Last edited:

pigdog

i used to be one hell of a mechanic. when it comes to computers i know not. i tried to copy & paste the httml but i must be skipping a step. anyway this guy has a s&s bike with about $30,000 into it. my 71 ford has a 360 motor bored & stroked to 398 with a 3 speed column shifter. the paint is rough & has a little rust (character). the bed of the truck sports a no-mar tire changer mounted to a coats 220 base.

pajkrubi

I see it all the time in the jeep community! Their are a TON of rich people into jeeps it seems. I see them buy their brand new $40,000+ jeep then sink thousands and thousands into it (Jeep stuff is VERY expensive! A good suspension can run $3-5,000 easy and a set of currie rock jock dana 60 axles runs $12,000 for the pair!:eek:) then keep it for 6-8 months, wheel it a handful of times and then sell it for less than what just the jeep is worth to go buy a new one to build up all over again. I wish I could just afford the basics for mine like a nice quality lift (I'm running a spacer lift right now), some nice armor and a a nice set of steel bumpers. LOL Must be nice.:(

F3NIX

I would have the bike looked at, checking compression, oil etc. Hard to see where you wouldn't come out on top, but no reason not to make sure. Good luck. You can also open a photo bucket account for free and then copy and paste the direct link. PM me if you need more help with the computer

Sent from my phone

TheFarmer

Fawk. I don't see an image but I see potential in a '71 F100 in California. No smog laws to worry about, unlimited potential in aftermarket support, hell I'd do it myself if I didn't like being on two wheels so much!!

TheFarmer

It can haul my other two wheel machines with speed? Or fashion? Or ghetto speed fashion? 75-older vehicles have massive resell value in Ca (the state you listed you're from).