Rear Sprocket

Bigman32hockey

Hey. I am looking to go up to a 50T 525 on the rear. Have others out here done this? If so, where did you get your sprocket? I checked on the Vortex website but I don't see this as an option. I'm not changing the front sprocket, so I need to stay with the 525 pitch. Any help would be appreciated. Also, have people installed a speedo healer on their bikes after installing new sprocket(s). Curious what people think of them. Thanks.

97audia4

why are you going up to a 50 tooth in the rear ? that is 4 up. Speedo healers work great when calibrated correctly. if you are going to change the rear sprocket do make sure the front is new as well. You will need a chain and your front sprocket is now worn to match so you will destroy a new chain in a short amount of time.

Bigman32hockey

Ok. Thanks for the advice. I decided to go down one in the front and up two in the rear. Using Driven steel sprockets in a 520 pitch. Also bought a new chain. Hoping the mod gives me the low end grunt I'm looking for. Thanks again

TheChrisOrand

-1 front +3 rear. Best decision I've made. Wheelies in second so easy.. burns out without trying. Highway rpms aren't annoying.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk