razz`s mods

razz

here she be , got used all thru winter , took alot of cleaning , this is from last summer , new pics soon , oh and a sound video too :D i did find that after doing the airbox mod , i had to go back to the standard air filter as she ran lean when flatout , i did discon that air injection thing but reconnected it , cos i love the pop n bang on decel ;)

thanks to one and all for a top site , razz

razz

a better pic as she sat tonight when i got home from work , the sound clip will be here soon :)

C

Camo

I do love the blue..Gold wheels look good with the blue too.
I grabbed a white one but I definitely would have snatched up a blue one had they been available down here in Oz.

Looks the goods mate, welcome :)

SpunkyTheTuna

Not hard to strip the wheels and get them powdercoated if they're bothering you. In fact, IIRC, there's a set of FZ8 wheels already stripped on eBay right now.

H

Hoover

I love the gold wheels too. However, I am thinking I am going to go the pollished rim way.

C

Camo

I've got the gold and am thinking of going black...I've got a black R1 front rim to go on with the forks and don't think I'll be able to colour match it to the original gold FZ8 wheels?

lyric911

Not hard to strip the wheels and get them powdercoated if they're bothering you. In fact, IIRC, there's a set of FZ8 wheels already stripped on eBay right now.

The black wheels don't bother me, exactly. I just don't understand why everywhere else got the gold wheels.

razz

i think the gold wheels look awesome when clean and when the sun is shining , which we don`t have much of at present . and cos i`ll use her all year , they do take a bit of cleaning to look nice . on a different note i run my rear shock on hard as possible , so have a question about them forks that we can`t adjust , would FZ1 internals fit ? razz ( now off to work on the fz :tup:)

razz

well , i`ve done some research today and some of you lot have been busy sorting out the fronts of your fz8`s , R1 front ends and FZ1 forks , when and if i get the cash , i`ll go the mega adjustable R1 route , until then , its dive dive dive :D

C

Camo

Yup, I feel your pain. I have all the R1 bits ready to go for the swap, I just need seals, bearings and some time.
I'll write up how they go once I've given them a right flogging :)