question about arrow headers and tbr exhaust

hxd148

Right now I have a tbr slip on and a juice box pro running the tbr map. The bike runs better but it still has the flat spot. I also have the ais block offs and read on this forum that this combo might lead to eventually melting the cats. My question is if I end up purchasing the arrow headers what map should i use with the arrows and tbr slip on? Would the standard tbr map supplied with the juice box be enough? I also have considered the graves full exhaust if the above combo wouldnt work but I didnt want to have to pony up the cash for a pcv on top exhaust. Any advice the people on this forum have for me would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

hxd148

I guess nobody is using this combo then. I went ahead and cored out the cat in the stock exhaust to see if it would help. After 100 miles of riding I feel like this coupled with the slip on and juice box pro helped the bike alot. The flat spot around 5k is improved alot and the throttle respnse seems alot better. Figured I would share my expierencewith people. Im waiting to see what my mpg's look like, it doesnt seem like the bike is running lean but I will keep an eye on it. By the way i'm running the stock tbr slip on map that comes with the jbp.

Rotaryknight

you should get it dyno tuned at a shop.

Getting the maps and tuning it yourself makes a difference but dyno tuning it will fine tune the map.
It would be so nice to have a built in data logger in these fuel boxes

Last edited: