PUIG Windscreen Touring II/ Shad Hard Luggage (Side bags and top)

L_Smitty

My original ad was deleted and it's not allowing me to edit the original post and my pictures disappeared. I'm redoing it but if that's not allowed someone let me know!

I have for sale a PUIG Touring II Windscreen. It's smoked and in mint condition. It comes with all the mounting equipment. It's an awesome windscreen, no buffeting at higher speeds. 85$ +shipping takes it!

I also have for sale some Shad hard luggage. I am selling a top case 31L with the sport mount. It's a great bag, easy to snap in and out. Great condition, I have all the keys and mounting hardware. Asking $150+shipping!

I also have some really nice Shad hard side cases. These are probably the only ones like it in the U.S. It's Shad's newer 3P system and they are both 36L each. The side mount is not sold in the U.S., it was imported from the European market because it is sold for the Fazer. It still fits an FZ8 fine and I have the mounts with the cases and all the hardware. These are awesome cases, in excellent shape, not sold in the U.S. I'll let these go for $400+shipping.

All prices are OBO and if you want to buy more than one item, or all the bags I can cut a deal. Pictures will be provided upon request, if you're interested you can text me at (919)-745-9553. Thanks!

Last edited: