pics of belly pan on a fazer 8.

[]V[]addog

I'm wondering if anyone has access to any pictures of various belly pans on the fazer 8. It has a differnt look to it I find than the fz8, because it is already half faired so the belly pan works well with it.

Also... I seen someone had the FZ1 pieces that fit over the ends of your rad guard.

I'm trying to find more info on that if anyone knows

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I'm wondering if anyone has access to any pictures of various belly pans on the fazer 8. It has a differnt look to it I find than the fz8, because it is already half faired so the belly pan works well with it.

Also... I seen someone had the FZ1 pieces that fit over the ends of your rad guard.

I'm trying to find more info on that if anyone knows

[]V[]addog

That is the fz, not the fazer, but it has both peices I was talking about! That little peice on the radiator cleans up the unfinished look quite well and looks agressive.
Do you know anything about it?
Also, is that the Yamaha belly pan? Not much to it eh?
I wish the fz1 belly pans worked

MikeC

Weekend Rider
What engine cage is that??? I love the look of it.

Guys, thats my bike. The radiator covers are from a gen 2 fz1, you can get them from any parts place for about $60/side. Or if you catch the Fz1-forum at a good time, some members may want to sell theirs.

And those are the FZ8 cowls they retail for about $230. Really expensive for some plastic pieces.

The cage is the OEM engine cage. The one on amazon shows only one support piece, but it's been confirmed that it's actually 2.

I'm not certain that the Fz1 cowl WONT fit, will it? It's not my favorite as far as looks go, but Have you confirmed that it wont?

[]V[]addog

60 bucks a side for those little pieces! damn!
it does clean up the look of the rad really nicely though. I'm just wondering if it will fit on a fazer 8 and look good. with the upper fairing, don;t want it getting in the way. it looks like the fz1 fairing is matched to fit with those pieces, the fazer 8 fairings look like they come down a little farther and might get int he way. I wish there was a way to test fit.

[]V[]addog

Stock Fazer8 belly pan. I'm also interested in the radiator side panels.

very nice! the Yamaha belly pan does work well with the Fazer! have any other pics and angles.... It does complete the looks I find.

I think I might just have to get the side radiator guards from the dealership... if I want them.....
I think the tops might hit the half fairing, maybe slip underneath.

but thanks for the pic!