Pic of the day

Landin

A little wheelie today..

MotoZen

. . . I wanted to get the chain guard painted gold to match the forks

Do you know of a way to use plastidip to get anywhere near the color of the gold? I tried using the gold metalizer over white and the blaze yellow, but not even close. It's too light over the white and the blaze yellow is way to neon. I can't seem to find the plain yellow plastidip anywhere, I but was thinking of trying the gold over that.

MotoZen

I was out riding route 125 in Pa this weekend, if you are with in and hour of this road I recommend you go check it out its got some wicked turns and there is always a guy taking pics.

Good to know. I was going to try and do the Lawn fire breakfast ride tomorrow, but my son got sick.

Rotaryknight

Do you know of a way to use plastidip to get anywhere near the color of the gold? I tried using the gold metalizer over white and the blaze yellow, but not even close. It's too light over the white and the blaze yellow is way to neon. I can't seem to find the plain yellow plastidip anywhere, I but was thinking of trying the gold over that.

I am also trying to find gold color paint that would match the forks, none of the retail stores like Lowes, or Homedepot sells them. Went to automotive stores and they also dont sell anything close to the gold color. I would buy online but its a risk of buying one that isnt the same shade.

First summer with it and I didn't make so much mods to it but here it is now.

Recently plasti-dipped my forks so these gold stripes will be gone soon

That windshield makes the front look like the head of an ant lol