Photos of Bar-End-Mirorrs on FZ8s?

decooney

Would any of you be so kind to share a few photos of your bar-end mirrors installed on your FZ8s?

Note: I did search this site first, and found older comments by more than a few members stating they can't believe the functional difference over the useless stock mirrors once they tried a set. I hope to find a set that requires a bar end adapter so I don't have to push my grips/controls inward. I'd like to find something that looks acceptable on the bike. Most look obscure to me but I'm hopeful. Wondering if you rotate them forward for less of the bullhorn look. Photos of any by LSL?, Rizoma?, Driven Racing?, CRG?, others please! Thanks in advance for your replies with photos. :)

decooney

Example

If I can get the adapters to work in my new bars, this is the look I'm going for on my FZ8; bars, mirrors, and all. If I cannot find anything that betters this, would like to make this work. Any other photos appreciated.

Ironman267

I still have stock bars , and the threaded ends are not coming out so i didnt need the expansion plug , just red locktite to keep um from spinning

decooney

Slowkey, Iron,

Thanks for posting your photos. I went ahead and bought some of the LSL Gonia bar end adapters and mirrors to mount on the end of a set of LSL fat bars. Should have it together in a few weeks pending some front brake line changes for the wider bars. We'll see...

F3NIX

If I can get the adapters to work in my new bars, this is the look I'm going for on my FZ8; bars, mirrors, and all. If I cannot find anything that betters this, would like to make this work. Any other photos appreciated.

Those are CRG Arrow mirrors. I just ordered a set. I will post some pics when i get them installed.