Nicknames, handles, what do they mean.

V

Vapordan

So everybody's got a handle. Is it random letters or does it actually have meaning? Mine is my actual nickname - vapor - that I answer to. Somebody somewhere added the Dan and it stuck as well. So ya, vapordan is a real name. I insist on it!

C

Camo

Last name is Cameron, so as with all good Aussie nicknames it's just a shortened version of my name plus an "O" at the end ;)

I also think there's a thread just like this already floating around mate?

V

Vapordan

Last name is Cameron, so as with all good Aussie nicknames it's just a shortened version of my name plus an "O" at the end ;)

I also think there's a thread just like this already floating around mate?

Ya I found it. Interesting read.

Moderator, can you delete this thread please?

glockman39

I use glockman because I'm in law enforcement, and we carry Glocks. I also carry a Glock as a back up/off duty weapon.

The 39 was a reference to my age three years ago when I came up with the handle.

DLSGAP

My dad is the one credited with nicknaming Deals Gap "the dragon"... i grew up riding it when i was a kid and can safely say that i've logged more seat time there than anyone in Texas.

When i moved to texas in 04, due to my history with bikes and the gap, everyone called me deals gap, it stuck and DLSGAP is the abbreviation i use to use for it on license plates.