New Year's Day Ride

Mitchelldietz

Me and a few buddies went for a ride this morning. And the weather turned out fantastic. Haven't seen this much Sun in the middle of winter in a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

reALIGNed

I took mine out for about 50 miles......outside temps were 9 degrees (F). The tires felt too hard and slippery, but was I getting the looks from people....lol

Mitchelldietz

well it was a little warmer then 9.. haha we got a high of 41 today. plus most of us had heated gear. in WA with heather gear you can ride all year around since we dont get much snow

H

Hoover

I took mine out for about 50 miles......outside temps were 9 degrees (F). The tires felt too hard and slippery, but was I getting the looks from people....lol

Where the F were you riding? We have 20" of snow on the ground and not one road is clean enough to ride on.
And it was 5 below 0 this morning...

C

Camo

Where the F were you riding? We have 20" of snow on the ground and not one road is clean enough to ride on.

We had a bit of a summer cold snap today too mate, got all the way down to 23...degrees Celsius lol (73.5 F);)

Did I not see snow on the curb in one of those photos?

reALIGNed

Hahaha, I was on my 8......, we only got 7" of snow from that killer storm, roads are fine here