New to forum, first bike!

anelson24

Hello all, new to this community and new to street riding. Picked up my 2012 FZ8 last August and love it! :D

A

AndyDehnRules

Welcome! As you probably know it's a great bike. Do you have any mod plans or are you running stock?

:welcome:

D

DJK1505

You picked a great bike. Just be careful and dont start mod'n it until you put a few miles on her. There's enough power there to get you into some real trouble.

Congrats!!!!

DJ

B

bren

welcome mate! awesome first bike!

I thought i did ok having a new SV650 as my first- but to start out on an 800 is awesome!:)

waypoint

mod squad
Welcome. Glad to have you on board. The moderators will be serving cocktails shortly so sit back, relax and enjoy ;)

anelson24

Welcome! As you probably know it's a great bike. Do you have any mod plans or are you running stock?

:welcome:

Thanks everyone! I've already got 4200 miles on it lol and I have a leo vince sbk slip on, ride it levers, eBay bar end mirrors, yoshimura frame sliders, swapped out tires to bt-016's. looking for a fz1 shock seeing as the stock tries to buck my 235# ass off at times!:eek:

B

bren

Forgot I've got Dan moto rear sets on the way!;)

awesome!

i have had dan moto's on for abotu 4-6 weeks now and cannot fault them!

Just remember thge shift rod goes on the outsude of the frame when assembling- took me a couple hours to realise this! lol:)