New Seat Covers

beefcake morris

Just got my final pictures and they are in the mail back to me. I can't wait to get them on the bike.

mano1192

They look great, is the gold stripe to match the gold forks? What material are they? Are they a grip material or a fabric?

beefcake morris

They look great, is the gold stripe to match the gold forks? What material are they? Are they a grip material or a fabric?

Yes, the stripe is to match the gold forks and the black and gold tank pad. I was looking for a little bit of gold all the way down the bike. I don't have the seats back yet, but the material is not fabric. The material from their other seats is not any gripper than the stock seat material.

hypo

those are SEXY!!!!!!! did they fix the padding also? or did they just recover the existing? WOW. they look fantastic.

H

Hoover

They do look very good, I just ordered these. Coming from France, should be here Monday'

YAMAHA FZ8 - Deluxe seats, petrol tank covers, tank bags [Rates for an order from : FRANCE]

It is a replacement for the stock cover, I plan on having my local interior guy fit it with a little extra padding. I am hoping the material offers more gription for my passengers.

When I placed the order, the price dropped to 50 euros!

When you click on the lonk you have to find the "delux 2 piece cover"

hypo

They do look very good, I just ordered these. Coming from France, should be here Monday'

YAMAHA FZ8 - Deluxe seats, petrol tank covers, tank bags [Rates for an order from : FRANCE]

It is a replacement for the stock cover, I plan on having my local interior guy fit it with a little extra padding. I am hoping the material offers more gription for my passengers.

I was watching these guys, because they also have a gel insert one, but wasn't sure about the quality/need... take pictures when you get them. really interested in what you get in the mail!

H

Hoover

They look amazing. I am hoping when I do mine, the passenger seat is sculpted with a little more front support to stop the sliding.

That said, you have the first, and they look wicked. Job done!