New Robby Moto Engineering (Italy) Naked Rear Sets (004-Y0002)

HarryT

NEW Robby Moto Engineering Naked Rear Sets, Yamaha FZ8, 2011-13 FZ8 (004-Y0002)

Asking $249.99 (Free Shipping to Continental US)... Retails for $400-$500+ ($518.90 + $69.00 shipping on Amazon)

eBay Website: http://www.ebay.com/itm/332153960684?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Robby Moto Website: http://www.robbymotoeng.com/en-en/NAKED%20REARSETS/article-detail/824

I ordered these in black and received silver. I attempted to return them, however my parcel was sent back by DHL Italy (unable to make delivery). The package was partially peeled open by Customs in Italy, but all parts are undamaged and accounted for. I'm not risking another return, so I'm selling.

The parts have not been removed from the packaging and have not been installed/fitted on any bike.

I did finally get a set of these in black, and I love them - especially how the shift rod is routed through the frame (like the stock rearsets - See pics). Fit/finish is excellent; design is simple/efficient; and the rotating cam makes the pegs super adjustable. I did a lot of research when I decided to swap out my OEM rearsets, and these were the winner.

NOTE: These come as shown, and Robby Moto supplies no instructions whatsoever. They did however e-mail me an exploded diagram, which I will be happy to e-mail. Fortunately, the setup is very straight forward, but I'm happy to offer advice if needed too. Also, if you want to utilize your rear brake light with these, you'll have to purchase a hydraulic (banjo mount) switch. No big deal/expense ($10-20), but you'll have to install it on your brake actuator with your brake line.

Details:

Made from solid Billet T6 7075 Aluminum.
The "NAKED" model rear sets are CNC machined from solid aluminium alloy.
Machined with eccentric adjustments both on the foot pegs and on the levers for perfect positioning for every rider/style.
Lighter and stronger then stock by aproximatly 30%. Fine cratsmanship in Italy by Robby Moto Engineering.
Exotic Italian design and craftsmanship.
Lighter and stronger then stock by aproximatly 30%.
Designed with Robby Moto's specific surface flex points for safety and durability.
Made In Italy by Robby Moto Engineering
As used in World SBK and SS series

Pics in post below... Thanks for looking!

Last edited: