New Member from QC, Canada

rawgee

Here a little pic of mine. Blacked out front light, handlebar mirror, led blinkers, mate black visor, two Brothers corbon black series slip on( sound clip before and after)

IMG_2713.mp4 Video by ptate3 | Photobucket

And yes the yoshimura plate thing is too smal and hide the "Quebec" but its realy straight foward to instal

I love the sound of it, and those are cheap if i recall! A better picture of your bike would be nice, im thinking of plastidipping a few things on mine!

Ptate

L'll take some this weekend. But the two Brothers slip on are probably the most expensive slip on we can get for our bike. Its loud but geez its sounds good!

The law dont prescribe cosmetic mod of your bike unless it change the safety of it. for the exhaust ,you are not supose to make more sound than stock or you are subject for a fine and a inspection. 1 advise: dont be a smart ass and be polite when you get pulled over it will save you alot of money ;)

Last edited:

Marthy

Hey les Boys! Formely from the Delson-Candiac area... Now living in Southern Florida. I know... it sucks! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

zikolai

Hey les Boys! Formely from the Delson-Candiac area... Now living in Southern Florida. I know... it sucks! :D

Bonjour Marthy :) Yeah, it sucks that you can ride all year long and not us :)

ridingtiger

Hi From Lévis!

I just installed a Yoshimura R77 on mine. It sounds great! It's louder than stock but not too loud (with baffle in) and a bit cheaper that the R77D. Bonne route! ;)

jm_dug

im from Varennes, used to live in boucherville

just installed the Danmoto GP and a bit worried too about police... but eh... its worth it

if you avoid certain city you should be alright if you ride with caution
never had a ticket with my gsxr in boucherville for 3 years and had a noisy yosh pipe...

1 bike out of 2 i meet has an exhaust... so i wouldnt worry too much

va vraiement falloir se faire une ride de FZ8 au printemps

heres my bike

jm_dug

I work for spvm and no we dont have db meter maybe SQ does i'll chek that with my friends

dont know if SQ has them but some municipal police DO have them as a friend got a ticket with his harley and they had the meter...

it was in lavaltrie.. (maybe it was the SQ ...)

zikolai

im from Varennes, used to live in boucherville

just installed the Danmoto GP and a bit worried too about police... but eh... its worth it

if you avoid certain city you should be alright if you ride with caution
never had a ticket with my gsxr in boucherville for 3 years and had a noisy yosh pipe...

1 bike out of 2 i meet has an exhaust... so i wouldnt worry too much

va vraiement falloir se faire une ride de FZ8 au printemps

heres my bike

Certain qu'on ride au printemps. Je vois souvent des FZ8 sur la Rive Sud et je passe souvent par Varennes pour mes rides de soirées en semaine :)

Marthy

Heyye les boys. Ah ah... shipper vos bike en Floride!

jm_dug

Heyye les boys. Ah ah... shipper vos bike en Floride!

attention.... on pourrait descendre en floride :)

jparlais justement auourdhui dune ride aux usa au printemps prochain avec un de mes ami qui a aussi une fz8

mais 22h pour la floride cest un peu trop:(
myrtle beach ou virginia beach... serait des destinations plus raisonables

MotoZen

Damn! Now I know what it must feel like for people in other countries to stumble on American sites all the time.

Perron

J'ai remisé la fz8 hier! Plus que 140 jours avant de recommencer à rider!

Mont Washington fait parti des White Moutains non? C'est pas pire il paraît (j'y vais l'an prochain avec des amis)

Evad

J'ai remisé la fz8 hier! Plus que 140 jours avant de recommencer à rider!

Mont Washington fait parti des White Moutains non? C'est pas pire il paraît (j'y vais l'an prochain avec des amis)

Oui, cette route au complet est vraiment sick, mais fais attention aux orignaux!