New member from Canada

Perron

Hello guys!

I'm from Quebec, Canada, and I'm a new driver. I was looking for a bike that could last some years before I got bored and I found a nice used 2011 FZ8.

Only did about 10 miles before storing it for the winter and going back to school.

I'm planning to do some mods on the bike until next summer.

I have a lot to learn on bikes and I think this community and the content on the forum will help me alot to start!:)

I know my English isn't perfect, still working on it;)

C

Camo

Hey, I'm an Aussie too!
You bloody Victorians.... I've had one um-ing and are-ing about buying my forks and front wheel! Have a word to him would'ya lol

V

Vapordan

Only did about 10 miles before storing it for the winter and going back to school.

HUH? it's 28 in Ontario. Are you in the arctic circle? :welcome:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trooper

QUOTE]

HUH? it's 28 in Ontario. Are you in the arctic circle? :welcome:

Seriously ! It was perfect night in Quebec to be riding last night at least. Im not putting mine in storage until the first snowfall.

Anyways, Bienvenue to the forum from another Quebecer ( de Montreal !!)

Perron

Haha I know it was soon but I'm studying about 500 miles from my hometown and I won't go back until christmas so I didn't have choice..

V

Vapordan

Take it with you. Park it in the dorms. I used to park mine in the living room of the apt on campus. My roommates used to bitch and moan - oh those were the good old days. They're never come back...wait, how did I get so off topic?