New guy

rebelfz8

Well been looking at this forum for awhile and figured I should post something just got done installing Coffman shorty, pcv, and new levers it made the bike look so much better.
image.jpg

rebelfz8

Pcv

Welcome to the forum. Nice wheels you got there. Did you fit PCV yourself? How difficult was it?

It isn't hard to install I did it myself it is two connections under the tank then run the box to your tail section but I did take it in and got it tuned on the dyno.

Gem rod

It isn't hard to install I did it myself it is two connections under the tank then run the box to your tail section but I did take it in and got it tuned on the dyno.

Sounds easier than when I looked at fitting it to my old CBF 600 a few years ago. The PCV needed to be connected in line with each injector. Quite a tricky job if I recall.

White'swhitemps

Sounds easier than when I looked at fitting it to my old CBF 600 a few years ago. The PCV needed to be connected in line with each injector. Quite a tricky job if I recall.

Just hooked mine up as well. took maybe 10 minutes once the tank has been lifted. hardest part was trying to figure out the clips on each connector lol