New fz8, new member from Québec!

Evad

I did my fair share of snooping on this forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself! I just treated myself to a brand new 2013 FZ8!! Havent put too much mileage on it so far as I was away for business the day after I got it, and the weather has been less than ideal in my neck ofnthe woods, but i love it so far! Its my first bike other than a bunch of dirtbikes and a "project" i have in the garage (1979 CB 650).

Just wanted to thank all of you form the wealth of info on here, this site is addictive!

She is stock for now, still breaking in the engine, but today I received a set of Yamaha LED rear blinkers from the UK, a yoshi tail tidy is on its way, and I have a set of yamaha passengers bars I negotiated when purchasing the bike. Still debating wether I will install them or not, not a huge fan of having to hack the rear cowl up to install them, and I honestly think she looks great "as is"... Do you guys think this can be executed "clean", does it take away from the look of the bike? Do you always end up with a gap where they bolt in?

Gald to be part of this Forum, be safe onthe road everybody!

Tango59

Welcome.... new 2013 owner too. I have less than 400 miles on mine (work keeping me too busy) and mine goes to paint, tail tidy and turn signals this weekend. A Graves or Yosh can and Spencer Seat Mod later.