New Dude from DFW

C

cracker0309

What's Up Everyone?

I'm Aj from Fort Worth, TX

I picked up my FZ8 about 2 weeks ago and now I'm obsessed with it as well as this forum.

All I've done so far is:
LED tail
LED front shorty blinkers
LED tail tidy
LED license plate light
T-REX Frame sliders
Rear spools
6000K HID
Tank protector

Next on my list:
Exhaust
Lowering Link
Levers
Mirrors

D

DJK1505

Hey man Welcome to the forum!

I grew up in Bedford, Tx for about 20 years. Graduated from Trinity in Euless. Where abouts are you in Ft Worth? My best friend of 18 years owns a camera store on 7th and university.

My old stomping grounds! Whats up man!!!!!!!!!!

C

calscrazy

welcome aj!!

i live in midlothian and work in fort worth! born in fort worth and grew up in mansfield.

C

cracker0309

Hey man Welcome to the forum!

I grew up in Bedford, Tx for about 20 years. Graduated from Trinity in Euless. Where abouts are you in Ft Worth? My best friend of 18 years owns a camera store on 7th and university.

My old stomping grounds! Whats up man!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not to far from Bedford. I live off 820 and N.Beach on the boarder of NFtw and Keller. I'm way to familiar with Trinity being a Richland Rebel.

Thanks for the nice Welcome to all ya'll.
I'll be posting pics soon.

C

cracker0309

welcome aj!!

i live in midlothian and work in fort worth! born in fort worth and grew up in mansfield.

Cool!! I stop at the LOVES in midlothian at least once a week when I'm heading back from Waxahachie.

C

calscrazy

that is where i get my gas. two reasons: it's very busy so the tanks are always being filled with fresh gas and their pumps don't have those evap things i have to push back while filling up.