New bike accent color?

Genno

I have a matte grey 2013 fz8, just fitting rizoma blue bars and grey sub cowling - not took it out of garage yet to have a look properly, but hope it looks good. Interested in the asv blue levers though as some extra blue.

At first I was going to go town on it with blue, but now I'm holding back at just doing the odd thing so it doesn't look too modified.

Bagman

...Interested in the asv blue levers though as some extra blue. At first I was going to go town on it with blue, but now I'm holding back at just doing the odd thing so it doesn't look too modified.

I think PAZZO let's you choose colour options. Silver/Titanium, or Black levers with blue adjusters (if shocks tubes are blue), and gold adjusters (if shock tubes are gold).

kodoq88

Here's mine with blue forks so it match with the blue line (well at least trying to match it lol)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423029352637.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423029352637.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 73

FZ8Ryder

Where did you get the blue forks or did you do the blue yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinooch

Here's mine with blue forks so it match with the blue line (well at least trying to match it lol)

i see what you were going for there and i love the creativity. i know lots of people that wont even try to do anything creative with their toys. but im not sure it works. or atleast not to me. Love the effort though.

FZ8Ryder

It's okay haha.

The blue is cool if you ask me. Love seeing that everyone has their own thing and style.

npeifer2308

I would say do what makes you happy, who cares what anyone else thinks. As long as you like it, then thats all that matters! It's your bike, make it represent your style!!!

Genno

Thanks for the heads up on pazzos. In the uk they ain't that cheap - looking at £150 to £200. Torn between them and asv still.

Like the fact you can select any colour though.

(I have black forks, wish I had blue)

kodoq88

Where did you get the blue forks or did you do the blue yourself?

Duplicolor spray paint lol. Well I liked the gold (who doesnt) but since everybody has gold and I have that blue sticker so I thought let me be the first one lol

nightttime

What blue part is that on the body under the seat that's the long tear drop shape, is that called "cowling?" It's awesome, I want some.

kodoq88

What blue part is that on the body under the seat that's the long tear drop shape, is that called "cowling?" It's awesome, I want some.
I think all fz8 has that. I just painted mine blue

Lagi

I think all fz8 has that. I just painted mine blue

That looks awesome! I'd love to see some other pictures maybe 3/4 and some real close up to see the paint detail on the forks. How much paint did all of that take? Also, did you use a clear coat afterward?