• Driven D-Axis

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • CRG Arrow

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

calscrazy

i say the driven but for one reason only. every naked out there seems to have crg's of some shape or form. i like to be a little different.

Lee_533

I say CRGs just because you can fold them up. The only thing I hate about bar end mirrors is that it gives you less clearance when splitting traffic.

C

calscrazy

is lane splitting legal in illinois? try it around here and drivers get aggressive

D

Deleted member 438

No lane.splitting here. I don't think I'd be comfortable doing it even if it were legal.

FZER

Avid Rider
They are both pretty awesome. Dang it Black Widow I'm going to end up with three or four sets of mirrors just like you!
:D

SpunkyTheTuna

I had CRGs on my Ducs. Really high quality stuff. Spendy, for sure, but on the You Get What You Pay For scale, they're up near the top. First quality stuff.

D

Deleted member 438

i say the driven but for one reason only. every naked out there seems to have crg's of some shape or form. i like to be a little different.

I'm thinking the driven for the same reason. It will also motivate me to put some other driven products on my bike like their d-axis rearsets and gas cap.