My Night

master paper clip

So I've been dying to see this car since they introduced it, I love the corvette... So tonight I was bored decided to take a ride to ac to pass some time and blast threw the tunnel... After I decided to swing by the dealer to test my luck and long behold I get this

That's roughly 20 c7 corvette all of witch but 3 have the z51 package on them

Then there was this gem, a blue Zr1 with the supercharger signed by the corvette racing team

And finally they had a copo camaro, first time seeing one in person

F

fz8kansas

I want the yellow one, anybody what to give me the $100k to buy it????:D

master paper clip

I couldn't do it.... An r34 over a Vette yes but not the r35, I do really really like the gtr but I like the corvette a lot more, exception being the r34 cause that's my dream car rite there love that damn thing

97audia4

Thats so awesome, my buddy who own a dealership got one in and after test drive I rode my bike home and it felt slow :(

pajkrubi

The C7 still hasn't really grown on my yet. I still like the C6 and even C5 better. For an honest to god affordable mini supercar I'd LOVE to get a C5 Z06! You can pick those up for less than a new honda accord now days even with low mileage and in great condition. And even though they are "outdated" they're still a very nasty car, especially with just a handful of mods. Do basic bolt ons with a good set of heads, a cam and an LS6 intake manifold and you have a well over 500hp car. And you'd probably STILL be under $30k!!

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
I'd still take the GTR. Better built by people who take pride in their work. UAW just doesn't impress me.