My New Danmoto Exhaust

fitter_rob

After looking at the other higher priced slip-ons out there, I choose to go with a Danmoto carbon fiber GP. Have only spent a few hrs riding with this new pipe but I really like the sound and looks. :D

Yamaha FZ8 All Years Carbon GP [EX-00374] - $125.00

Mrpacis

Looks sick. I'm thinking of ordering one. Where did you order from and how long did it take to get shipped ?

Harrywz

Looks sick. I'm thinking of ordering one. Where did you order from and how long did it take to get shipped ?

Danmoto Motorcycle Racing Parts & Accessories
If you are in the US click on that icon as its free shipping. They take paypal
so makes it easy. I got the JISU, its diamond shaped and I also went with the optional baffle. The baffle fits in at the input of the can. It sounds just like an expensive exhaust at 1/3 the price. Replacing the stock is real easy, just a few bolts.

Mrpacis

Danmoto Motorcycle Racing Parts & Accessories
If you are in the US click on that icon as its free shipping. They take paypal
so makes it easy. I got the JISU, its diamond shaped and I also went with the optional baffle. The baffle fits in at the input of the can. It sounds just like an expensive exhaust at 1/3 the price. Replacing the stock is real easy, just a few bolts.

Thanks I'm leaning more toward the gp conical exhaust. How long did it take for your exhaust to arrive?

Harrywz

Thanks I'm leaning more toward the gp conical exhaust. How long did it take for your exhaust to arrive?

I'm in Canada so I had to order from the international site and it was under 2 weeks to get it. Packed really well, comes with a catalog and skimpy instructions. I got screwed up using the original OEM position and thats the wrong location. Another user on here has a real good pictorial step by step installation instruction. http://www.779cc.org/forum/fz8-mods/389-danmoto-gr-carbon-slip-installed-w-videos.html by DownhomeMoto

fitter_rob

Mine took like 4 days to show up. It shipped out of Nevada and I'm in Kansas. Ordered through their US site and paid with paypal. Other than the bike having that annoying off idle pop, I'm loving this pipe.

matt73

Just fitted my black Danmoto Jisu. Great sound with a good deceleration pop. I shortened the extension pipe as recommended by another member to line it up with the rear axle and got rid of those crappy looking springs.