my fz8 --- WhiteCat ---

Spike82

hi my friend, don't worry it's not a problem,

i leave the front fork interior but I send them to a great technician (gianluca colatosti, mupo seller, technician and developer) that make them work perfectly, he make a full revision of the fork and he also worked on the progression and now , when i brake , the front fork never go down as easy as at the begining.... i wish i have been clear...

for the work on the front fork and the rear shock absorber i paid 1100€ but i mounted it by myself...

if you need to know more, ask

fzkiwi

White FZ8

Hey man, it looks awesome, all you need now are black wheels, take a look at mine! Also who fitted the grab handles for you? I have them on order buu you have to do slight mods if i'm not mistaken?

Spike82

hi my friends, latest mod, new seat from TOPSELLERIE... i buy the cover with gel pads and mounted them by myself... how it looks?

H

Hoover

I have the same ones but in gold. Did you remove your old covers or put these over the top? Yours fit much nicer than mine. I am having a hard time getting them tight enough.

Spike82

I have the same ones but in gold. Did you remove your old covers or put these over the top? Yours fit much nicer than mine. I am having a hard time getting them tight enough.

hi my friend, i removed the original covers and cut a part of the seat padding to make room for the gel pad...

Mo$4FZ8

Hello Spike Bike Looks Great. Mirrors Look Functional And A Work Of Art.
Did The Mupo Rear Shock Make That Big Of A Difference? Little Pricey, Better Help The Ride ALOT.
Also fzkiwi The Black White Theme Looks Like The Bike Should Have Come From The Factory That Way. Also Great Looking Bike.

FaZerick8

Hello Spike. Thank you for sharing your FZ8 mods and the great pictures. How do you like the Mupo rear shock?

Spike82

Hi my friend, mupo is a great producer, they send me a product made on my body weight and calibrated for the use i have to made, the ab1 version have many regulation and i can set up it as i like/feel. The price is abaut 2/3 of a well know brand pproducts but the quality is the same (i think it's also better...). I used it on the street for qbout 5000km with and without passenger, going fast and slow, i can say that it's another bike, it's almost perfect now....

Achilleo

Hi Spike,
I'm a Fz8 rider from Singapore. May I ask where you got the side panels from? The plastics covering the side of your radiator, Brand?

FZ8.UK

Another Query Spike

You should start to charge for your answers,

My question is, who makes the fly screen, i have been looking for a petite screen that looks good, the only one i can find is on your bike,

Also i have the same colour as yours, but your is a lot further down the good looking FZ8 BIKE

Ride safe

Meak

Spike82

sorry for the delay my friends,

1) @Achilleo: radiator side is made by ERMAX, french producer.
on ebay searh "ERMAX écopes de radiateur Yamaha FZ8"

2) @FZ8.UK: fly screen is made from FABBRI model is gen-x touring, there is also the sporto (less tall)

this is mine : Fabbri - Accessori per moto dal 1950

pay attention, on fabbri's site, the touring and sport images are switched....

i wish to be useful to you :-D