My cutom exhaust hanger

waypoint

mod squad
Thanks to beefcake morris for the great deal on the R&G hangar and plate. Still waiting on my ECU so bikes not back together and can't get the full feel for how it looks. This is the first mod I've done that I'm not sure if I like or not. :confused:

Meanwhile the box holding all the stock parts i've replaced continues to grow :D

C

Camo

The hanger looks good but you need to blackout the clamp holding your pipe :)

waypoint

mod squad
Now that I look at it. The hangar is a bit more gloss black than everything else and with the chrome support surrounded by greyish rubber, the grey subframe and side panels, and the wild TBR carbon, there's just too many things goin on there. I need to unify :D
I see some painting/powdercoating in my future.

C

Camo

Just pull the screws holding the hanger off, the clamp holding the exhaust and rattle can them black. 2-3 coats should hold up for a while... Just swap out the grey rubber for black. Hardware store should be able to hook you up relatively cheaply?
It's still looks good without all that but I think that's what's got you wondering.

H

Hoover

I think I would lose the heel guard as well. Looks a bit cluttered with that left on. Just my :2cents: