My 2012 fz8 - Few mods - Pictures

Will-

Hi Guys,

I'm from Montreal Canada. I've been reading a lot on this forum but this is actually my first thread ! Took a few pictures of my bike yesterday to sell it. Tough It would be nice to share them with you. My mods are pretty basic but feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

2015-01-17 03.00.25 1.jpgIMGP0603.jpgIMGP0606.jpgIMGP0618.jpgIMGP0619.jpgIMGP0622.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_00000281_edit_edit.jpg
    IMG_00000281_edit_edit.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 182

Ready4Launch

Am curious how you did the plasti (assuming that's what it is) for the front light. Looks like it's on the outside lens, yes? I bought heat resistant paint to do the inside when I get my retrofit kit. Thumbs up on the exhaust. I have the same. I was thinking about painting that black as well. How easy did it come off?

cla4de

i'm new to montreal. how are the police here when it comes to bike with lil mod such as blinker and exaust

thanks

Perron

Welcome on the forum! I'm from Quebec!

i'm new to montreal. how are the police here when it comes to bike with lil mod such as blinker and exaust

thanks

I've never seen anyone getting busted for blinkers near Montreal or anywhere else (been there and around a lot). For the exhaust, it depends a lot about which cop you run by