Motorcycle Forums

Trek

Hey guys, I'm really enjoying all the information about our bikes on this forum. I am wondering though, is there a good motorcycle forum around that is less bike specific?

hypo

usually you can find a riding club in your area that gathers riders from every walk and every ride of life... but most bike forums are pretty centered on cruiser/sporty or brand name or model name.... I'd look for riding club forums ...

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Trek, while I understand you are in Ohio, and I don't know what local riding clubs you have. I am a member of the Southern Cruisers here in Roanoke, VA. Yeah, they are mostly harleys, cruisers, trikes, but the occasional sport bike/sport touring always shows up. One guy rides a Kawasaki Concours. All in all, its just a group of people that like to ride in general. They don't care what you ride as long as you have some sense about you and not act like an idiot.

packnrat

sorry i do not know of any out your way. but here in ca there are many.
set up for regin...not bike.

pashnit.com --state of ca.

barf ---sf bay area.

cvrf ---central valley area.

just to name a couple.....i know. i know three.

there has to be something out your way. ask around at bike shops. other riders, etc.

e-gad.. one can just randomly search?? takes time and who knows what you can find.

:welcome: