Motorcycle Apps

This year there seems to be more motorcycle specific apps, especially targeted for riding.

GPS Acceleration -GPS Acceleration times you from 0-60. Every time you come to a complete stop, it automatically records your 0-60 time. You can leave it running in the background and check out your times when you get home. I love it. If you leave it open, it displays your speed. So it is an accurate speedometer.
I just started using it, My best is 4.8 seconds. I know the bike is quicker than that. I just to need play around a little. Plus, I am too chicken too push it too hard.

Diablo Super Biker- Another app you can leave running in the background. This app records total distance traveled, time of your trip, left and right lean angles (VERY cool), top speed and G-Forces (left, right and straight!). It also stores a map of the route you traveled.

Rever - I haven't used it yet. It records distance, time of your trip and max speed. It also has a map feature. It may do more. I'll find out when I use it.

ESR - Eat Sleep Ride shows duration, distance, MPH and lean. I think it shows a map too. I haven't used this yet either.

Let me know if you have a favorite app you use.

Share your thoughts if you use these. I know they can be distracting. I run them in the background so I can keep my eyes on the road. I do keep GPS Acceleration open for the accurate speedometer.

Mikz86ta

Cool thanks. I seen ESR or something similar that let's you network to other riders. Like when you have it on it will show you other riders in the area with the same app. That way you can get together and group up.
Also I think there was one....or same app...that allowed you to start a group. That way if you or someone got lost, you can find each other.
The other one I seen would give you nearby routes that were biker friendly. Not sure exactly what their base for determining that is, but seemed cool. Especially if you are in a unfamiliar town.

Soulbreeze

I've always meant to take a closer look at Rever. The features descriptions make it sound like you can use it to plan rides, or even take rides other people post. Like you can do with a higher end GPS.