MIVV GP Carbon fiber

SpunkyTheTuna

Selling my MIVV GP Carbon fiber slip-on. I have a modified dbkiller for it and all the mounting bits. I had it on my bike for probably a couple of thousand miles, no more. Too loud for an olde pharte like me, so I replaced it with a Yosh slip on that's quieter.

$200 and I'll pay shipping to continental US. Pic attached is from PJ's. If you want pics of mine, i'll have them up in a day or so.

Harrywz

Selling my MIVV GP Carbon fiber slip-on. I have a modified dbkiller for it and all the mounting bits. I had it on my bike for probably a couple of thousand miles, no more. Too loud for an olde pharte like me, so I replaced it with a Yosh slip on that's quieter.

$200 and I'll pay shipping to continental US. Pic attached is from PJ's. If you want pics of mine, i'll have them up in a day or so.

Which Yosh u go with??

D

Deleted member 438

I would have traded you for my Akra, which is super quiet.

impostor1981

I ve got this Mivv and must admitt it loud but in the good way :-D And it pops fantastic on roll off. Highly recommended

SpunkyTheTuna

Which Yosh u go with??

I went with the R77D. I like the looks of the dual outlets so that's what swayed me. I feel like I lucked out, actually, cuz it's quiet but throaty at idle and low revs and clears it's throat and makes a joyful noise at WOT. The one I went with is the stainless one. I might not go with the stainless again because the can material is thin enough that when I gave my daughter a ride, her heel pressed a small dent in the can. The carbon fiber would probably be more rigid than the stainless. Probably going to paint the can wrinkle black anyway so it's no big deal, but I was surprised the steel was thin enough to dent so easily.

Harrywz

I went with the R77D. I like the looks of the dual outlets so that's what swayed me. I feel like I lucked out, actually, cuz it's quiet but throaty at idle and low revs and clears it's throat and makes a joyful noise at WOT. The one I went with is the stainless one. I might not go with the stainless again because the can material is thin enough that when I gave my daughter a ride, her heel pressed a small dent in the can. The carbon fiber would probably be more rigid than the stainless. Probably going to paint the can wrinkle black anyway so it's no big deal, but I was surprised the steel was thin enough to dent so easily.

Ya, it does sound good. I ended up getting the R77D as well but went with the CF one. I agree that just running normal it sounds good but when you open it up, she screams.