Midweight Nudes Coming to the USA

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/53-photos-2013-kawasaki-ninja-z800-z800e/#more-35805

Looks like Kawi is bringing a Z800 across the pond to the US. I wonder if Suzuki will bring the GSR750 over too?

Personally I think the FZ8 looks so much better than the Kawi. The Z800 looks like a transformer or something. Not diggin it. The Suzuki is really nice though. That's a close second to the FZ8.

GSR750:

Thoughts? :poke:

H

Hoover

You know why we like that Suzuki...Its a dead ringer for the 8. Did Yammie's designer defect?
Fucking copy cats!!!

Could be tempted though :chicken:

RoadKill

yeah the Kawi isnt something i would buy but the Suzuki looks like the Fz8's sexy sister. I do not like the transmissions on kawi's anyway.

FZER

Avid Rider
Damn I was thinking this was a thread with pictures of slightly thick nude girls! I have been living at my Mom's house now for about a month!

lechi542FZ8

I'm a sucker for all naked sport bikes, but I really love the FZ8. I'd definitely like to ride both the Suzuki and the Kawasaki.

C

Camo

That Suzuki was down under before the 8. I actually nearly bought one until I rode my 8

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
I'd rather have the straight arm style, I've got more than a couple scars on mine where the passenger pegs have come down on it

S

Shock

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/53-photos-2013-kawasaki-ninja-z800-z800e/#more-35805

Looks like Kawi is bringing a Z800 across the pond to the US. I wonder if Suzuki will bring the GSR750 over too?

Personally I think the FZ8 looks so much better than the Kawi. The Z800 looks like a transformer or something. Not diggin it. The Suzuki is really nice though. That's a close second to the FZ8.

GSR750:

Thoughts? :poke:

All 3 look like copies of each other I would take any of them

D

DJK1505

I really like that all black Kawi, and the suzuki looks cool. Have never owned a Kawi, had all others, maybe its time to try a Kawi! LOL

DJ

S

Shock

Say whatcha you will I like all 3. It's also nice that the body styles are similar to what we already have. I would hate to have my bike look dated already.

W

WARPTH

Rode my mates z1000, that thing loves the back wheel more than what my motard did!!!

H

Hoover

Rode my mates z1000, that thing loves the back wheel more than what my motard did!!!

I had one before this. I loved it. Dont care for the new transformer looking ones though. Mine was first gen

rysyndrome

z1000 was my first choice but insurace was killer. made the fz8 a no brainer for the kind of riding i do (commuting).

HeadFX

I test rode a GSR750 and I have to admit there were less vibes throughout the bike compared to my FZ8 and the power delivery actually feels more... umm... well developed, as if the FZ8 engine was a bit rushed in comparison. Plus the gearbox was smooth like butter!!

But in the flesh, the FZ8 looks a lot better IMO! To me the GSR styling looks kinda uninspiring compared to the FZ. Plus I can't ignore that cheap looking box-section swingarm on the Suzuki.
The full Arrow exhaust I have lined up should go some way to sorting the power delivery too :)

Last edited: