Michelin Pilot Road 4

Geanmage13

I put them on last december and i have put about 8-9 thousand miles on them commuting on freeway. Absolutely NO sign of wear yet :)

SpeedRock

I am about 3k miles in, they still look good as new. At the rate I am going I am hoping to get at least 10k miles... maybe more.

Bagman

That's fantastic for the high-mileage riders. Bonus the tire is a fantastic one!

I enjoy buying new tires and 10,00kms is once every 3 years for me.... so I'm still thinking something like a Metzler M7RR will be what I install this coming spring.

jukemike1

I've got Dunlop q3's. beautiful once they are warm, but horrible mileage. only about 3k on them and flattening out. but the sides are only about 1/4 inch from the edge. superb grip.

Neil_CHSZ_FZ8

The original (OEM's) fitted to mine over here were Bridgestone Battlax. They went hard and were shot after only 7,000km !
I am now on my second set of Pirelli GT Angels, and......"WOW" what a transformation to this machine. It now grips like hell, corners like a dream a speed, sure footed no slipping, you know EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE IN THE TWISTIES AND BRAKING WITH THESE TIRES !!
1st set of these Pirelli's I scraped 13,000km on them, front one was shot however the rear I would say had at least another 3,000km to go. I don't mess with tires, so changed them both at the 13,000km mark and am now 900km into the second set.
I have to say, on this particular machine (2013 FZ8N-ABS) this rubber is superb, really supurb.
I would have no question atall about going into a third set. Love them.

IXS Tail Tidy / Shorty (LED Licence plate light)
LED Blinkers
Rizoma Dynamic Mirrors
Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust
Bestem Carbon Heel Pads
Yam' Sub Cowl Covers
Philips X-Treme Vision Moto H4 Headlamp Bulb (+100% further light spread)

Vampwood

I put on a set for a cross country trip in June, they were brand new tires, did 12,000 km on the trip and they have a pretty large flat spot, this was with a lot of aggressive riding and plenty of long duration high speed (150km/h + for hours) runs. Did pretty well considering that, would recommend, good in the corners too.