Marthy's new ride

thach1130

Edit: I started to say "no sales tax in Florida", but that's not correct. Florida has sales tax but no income tax. Never mind.

I'd take higher sale tax in exchange for no income tax anyday. That way everyone pay equal share of the tax every time they buy anything instead of relying on income tax which only tax the honest 9-5er like me. Actually lately it's been more like 1pm-12am..er

DanS

Commuter
I went to the dealer and sat on one over the weekend. Damn! I like it!!. As Cambo said "it looks a lot better in person". Almost traded in the 8... You did good Marthy!

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
I went to the dealer and sat on one over the weekend. Damn! I like it!!. As Cambo said "it looks a lot better in person". Almost traded in the 8... You did good Marthy!

I did the same thing, but they would only give me $5200 on trade for my FZ8 so I walked away. I still love my FZ8.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie

Already did a retrofit on the FZ09, so it is possible!!!