Lowered and stretched?... Anyone?

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Alright to dig up an old issue that a lot of people disagreed with, what are we going to match on the swing-arm for extension blocks? before anyone jumps me about ruining my bike, I live at the drag strip all summer, and I never really see any hard curves around here so losing some ability to carve won't hurt me too much, hell I've got the chicken strips on the outer edge of my tires yet and I'm not afraid to lean.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Okay, someone correct me if I'm wrong but, my understanding is we share a swing arm with genII Zed1's. If this is correct I can run extensions from 04-05 R1's.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
It's gonna happen, I'm sorry. It's all about the drag-strip for me and I gotta keep the nose down.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
LOL, I appreciate that, and when it's done I'll be sure to let ya'll see whether I'm proud or disappointed.:D

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Personally, unless its done in a really tacky or ghetto manner, I don't mind the look of a stretched bike. makes it look futuristic and mean. :)

b-eock

For what I planned on doing (rolling burnouts and drifting) stretching the proper way, I did plan on doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

AndyS

Banned
Im not really a fan of them either. There are a lot of stgretched 'Busas around here and they look crappy.
I went on the other forum and followed Cracker's build. Turned out pretty good if you ask me.
I wish he would post some pictures on here too, or you can see them over there