Low beam out

Jwood9

Anyone else have just their low beam go out?

I'm assuming I need a new bulb but anyone else experience this?

alexk

Weekend Rider
H4 is indeed dual-filament. One has a reflector behind, the other doesn't.

Swap out for any good quality non-tinted 55/60 H4 bulb. Stay away from anything with a blue tinge - they won't help your vision.

And while you're at it, check your aim - many are WAY too high (my lows from the dealer illuminated treetops)

Or hit up rabbitman and snag an amazing HID upgrade. =)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
I have a pile of H4 bulbs if you are interested. Plus, as everyone has mentioned, it may be time to start really seeing with a projector retrofit.

Jwood9

Thanks much guys. I figured it was just the bulb but wanted to make sure.

And i stay away from the bluish bulbs, ive been using silverstars in all my vehicles for a few years now and im very pleased so i will be doing the same for now.

And yes i know i need a projector from rabbit man!!! I have to finish my suspension because i just did the ohlins shock and need to do the forks now too...
Plus im waiting till i come up with a great idea before i let him work his magic ;)

One last question... Has anyone needed to adjust their headlight angle after installing a rear shock. I put in the ohlins monoshock and it seems a tad bit lower... maybe its just me but if anyone has experienced this please chime in! Thanks!!

cambo

Avid Rider
Thanks much guys. I figured it was just the bulb but wanted to make sure.

And i stay away from the bluish bulbs, ive been using silverstars in all my vehicles for a few years now and im very pleased so i will be doing the same for now.

And yes i know i need a projector from rabbit man!!! I have to finish my suspension because i just did the ohlins shock and need to do the forks now too...
Plus im waiting till i come up with a great idea before i let him work his magic ;)

One last question... Has anyone needed to adjust their headlight angle after installing a rear shock. I put in the ohlins monoshock and it seems a tad bit lower... maybe its just me but if anyone has experienced this please chime in! Thanks!!

hmmm....good point. I didn't notice if it did with mine. I can't remember if I got my retrofit before or after the monoshock...