Lovely day for a ride last Sunday

FZ8.UK

So all my biking friends where at work, so up early off trot for a Billy no mates ride out.

As i came out of a bend i get the bike upright, i notice a large rock thingy in the road, try to avoid it, but didnt.. bang bike nearly leaps in the air,

Front end goes very heavey, stopped to check to see if the tyre is punctured, was i in for a suprise,

take a look at the picce, was i a lucky lad that Sunday, if the rock had been on the bend,

ride safe

Glen

cambo

Avid Rider
g'damn! glad you're alright dude! great job riding it through...I definitely would not have fared so well lol. I would've seen the rock, given up all hope and bailed.

stupid vagina of mine...

FZ8.UK

Thanku

For your kind thoughts,

I would say a bit of luck as much as good riding, New wheel cost from Yammy scared me more than the road rock,,, 569 UK bleeders, managed to find a wheel for 100 UK Bleeders,

Back on the road this Sunday
Take care Ride safe

RoadKill

Great riding even though you had a bit of bad luck and hit something. that is not cheap to replace or to repair. at least you didn't flip. :eek:

FZ8.UK

Your not wrong

A new front wheel from Yammy is £569, new tyre £100, have managed to get a wheel for £100, thats gonna help,

It felt like a boulder, think i need to get my eyes tested or my concentration levels up a bit,

Take care boys