Long damn day

n00b

Avid Rider
Today was day one of two of moving my garage.

Started the day by waiting in line at the DMV to switch my license to VA. Wait through the line to find out I didn't have my proof of legal residence in US. Yup, that's at the old house in the safe.

Go back and pick up my son and trailer and head on down the road to Maryland to disassemble the lift for movers tomorrow morning. I get stuck behind a couple of giant farm pieces for 20 MILES! FML. Get to my son's dentist appointment late. Then forget to stop by furniture store to pay them and had to back track on Rt. 355 Saturday traffic to get that done (locals know what that's like).

I finally get to the old house, put the bike in the trailer, and in the 10 foot span between garage door and trailer, pick up a damn nail in the rear tire.

Then I go to disassemble the lift, and one of the tools I need is at the new house.

Wrap up the day by coming back to VA. Tonight had to take my son to a party. Go to back up truck and trailer into a tight turn - cut it too sharp and crunch the bumper with the trailer. Crack in rear bumper and took out a proximity sensor.

I'm not doing anything else.

At least for the nite, the garage is having an all-Yamaha party.

Time for a beer.

cambo

Avid Rider
bummer dude!!

damn...that is a long day. Hey I'm off next week, and I've got my pick up back from my dad...let me know if you need help moving!

EDIT: g'damn that car is cool!

EDIT 2: gdamn my neck hurts, flip your images Noob! ya noob! lolol

Last edited:

Bajaedition

I moved last year
moving my garage is a pain also
between all the tools and welders
and 3 trailers
it took 2 trips of 120 miles (2 tow vehicles one trip)
and we hit a freeway shutdown one trip

I hate moving

MotoZen

Moving sucks!

What the hell is that car? Was it a kit, or completely custom?

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

n00b

Avid Rider
bummer dude!!

damn...that is a long day. Hey I'm off next week, and I've got my pick up back from my dad...let me know if you need help moving!

EDIT: g'damn that car is cool!

EDIT 2: gdamn my neck hurts, flip your images Noob! ya noob! lolol

˙ǝɯıʇ ʇxǝu puıɯ uı ʇɐɥʇ dǝǝʞ ll,ı 'ʞo

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
Uh, next question: What's a Caterham?

MotoZen

That's pretty sweet! A guy I work with wants to build a kit car that uses a wrx engine and trans. They look pretty cool. I know they're pretty cliche at this point, but I've always wanted a cobra.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

n00b

Avid Rider
ahhhh naked bike mine as well have a naked car :D

Cambo this where you come in with one of those dirty lines of yours
There is no way my wife will ride naked with me. LOL.

I did ride my old replica for about a month with no panels other than the floor pan. Pretty much in the same state as the car pictured here, except with a 500hp engine, open headers and 305's in the back. :D