License plate light..

Shanerc34

So I have been asking you guys about the license plate bracket ... I know some of you guys made your own bracket, but how did you light the plate up? Do you guys even have a light shining on your plate? I only ask because I can make my own bracket but I don't know what to do about the license plate light. Any info would be great! THX

So I have been asking you guys about the license plate bracket ... I know some of you guys made your own bracket, but how did you light the plate up? Do you guys even have a light shining on your plate? I only ask because I can make my own bracket but I don't know what to do about the license plate light. Any info would be great! THX

I combined a bracket from eBay that came with a free led light with the integrated tail light turn signal from motodynamic

Yamaha FZ8 FZ 8 Fender Eliminator Tail Tidy Black PL 2009 2010 2011 2012 | eBay

Looks great and really lights up the plate

DanS

Commuter

Shanerc34

ya I got the same integrated tail light from motodynamic... so it comes with the LED for the license plate and you just bought that bracket and it worked great?

ya I got the same integrated tail light from motodynamic... so it comes with the LED for the license plate and you just bought that bracket and it worked great?

Yep. Has long wires that you just connect to the ones you disconnect when you pull off the stock plate light. 3 small leds facing down at the plate.

DanS

Commuter
sweet! so that really comes with the motodynamic integrated tail lights huh? I didnt see it in the item list when i bought it. Thats sweet though!! I just ordered the license plate bracket you showed me!
I think CannondaleSV1000 was saying the license plate light came free with the plate bracket. The motodynamic tail light doesn't come with the license plate light, at least mine didn't.